Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stupid People

Last night while me and my wife watched TV one of those (Breaking News) messages came across the screen, the news story isn't the issue here its the idiotic reporters who where trying to question the lady giving the interview on the breaking news. I would really like to know where they get some of these reporters I understand everyone needs a job they are not all bad (the reporters) and some choose that as a career. But last night as we watched a fellow asked the woman a question and she told him she did not have that information and she moved on to the next person so what does that person ask her? THE VERY SAME QUESTION the guy before asked that she said she did not have the information on! what did he think she has esp and magically retrieved the answer from someone who knew in the 5 seconds since she said she did not have the answer? I guess I don't watch enough TV to see what's going on like this since we very seldom watch the news but it seems to me some of the questions they asked this poor woman had no bearing on what news she was trying to give them or they were just plain dumb questions. Wow the gene pool becomes more polluted every day. I guess I will just leave the TV off tonight to keep my blood pressure down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's really not their fault. For in the standard contract that every news reporter has to sign before getting on the air, it is required of them to ask the same question at least three times before they can make up an answer. It has something to do with legal liabilities or something like that, I think.