Monday, November 9, 2009

Bing Blunder

Ok so I was looking at something on Google maps for my mom today and it wasn't working so well so I decided to try the new Whoopty do Bing site, Ok I found what I was looking for and decided to have a look around my old stomping grounds and see whats changed. Well apparently not much in 13 years. Oh wait thats just the pictures they used, see the Van in this picture is my old work van that was disabled and it went to the junk yard about 13 years ago if memory serves me right.


So then I had to look more and when I looked at my parents house I found those pictures to be pretty old as well. I don't expect the pictures to be taken yesterday by any means but 13 years is pretty sad most of what I have seen in Google maps is at least from the last 3-5 years. Maybe I expect to much but at any rate I got a trip down memory boulevard today.

No comments: