Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Electric Heaters



Today we worked at one of our other jobs going on, it is rest rooms at an athletic field. We installed this heater it was the last of three we put up. We put the lights in the other day, this is probably the best this place will ever look, after they start using this place they expect it to get torn up the first time they use it for a sporting event. I can tell times are getting tough the general contractor who did this job is laying off some of his guys. I have dealt with them for the last 11 years and this is the first time I have ever seen it happen, they are also one of the larger contractors in our area. I know I don't have anything to worry about with my job thank god, we are still busy maybe not as much as we wish but we have work. I sure hope things turn for the better now that we have a new president.

No comments: