Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Is On Its Way


My wife started decorating this weekend, It is hard to believe that Christmas is almost here again it seems like it was just a couple months ago we were doing all of this. Even the cat isn't amused by it. The part I do not look forward to is the outdoor decorations, the temperature has dropped now that I have decided to do some decorating, last week was bearable outside however the last few days it has been pretty cold.




I found a pretty neat flash Slide show maker that's free not a 15 day trial its really free, all it does is put a banner at the last frame , for free that didn't bother me.

1 comment:

tahtimbo said...

Great pictures! I can't get Koko to stay still for his Christmas hat picture. I know what you mean with regards to the outdoor lighting. For the first time in over 15 years, it wasn't a frigid, wet day when I had to put up the lights. It was actually a balmy 40 degrees.