Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Scary Sight

Posted on/at 8:39 PM by Sparky

Today I was on a remodel job and had to replace some lights, This is what I found in the attic.



This is bad because it can cause a fire, this has been like this for a long time and never caused an issue but if the circuit had become overloaded it could have overheated and lead to a fire, We recently gutted a home that was pretty much destroyed by a fire and found this. I hate finding things like this because it makes you wonder how many more are in peoples homes.

1 comments:

MAC said...

I have to ask what is this and what caused it? Is it overheated wiring and if so how can I check my own wiring to make sure it doesn't look like your picture? This is scary.
Martha