This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Every time I see something like this I think it can't get any worse, It never ceases to amaze me at how many times I see something that could have caught fire or electrocuted someone because the person who did the work had no clue what they were doing. This one here really surprised me that it didn't go up in flames. For those who don't know in the NEC # 10 wire is suitable for 30 amps, im not going into d rating wire size or anything just a general rule of thumb sort of thing here, anyhow this person had # 10 wire between a 100 amp meter and a 100 amp panel, now when said panel gets a load on it and this one had a lot it draws more and more current through the # 10 wire and the 100 amp main breaker sure isn't going to trip since its rated for that much current, so what happens? well that small wire acts like a match.