Thursday, February 18, 2010

Burnt up panel

Posted on/at 8:39 PM by Sparky

this is a picture of an electrical panel in a townhouse that we think was the result of a power surge during the last snow storm we had. We ended up replacing the whole panel and all the breakers. These people were lucky they didn't have a fire.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comments:

Alterity Button Jewelry said...

Sheesh...that's scary! Is there any way to prevent things like this happening? Makes me scared when we have power surges at our house during storms and such. We are always losing electricity where I live.