Friday, December 19, 2008

New Jobsite Finally

The last few days me and my apprentice have been working at our other job site. It is nice to be in new surroundings that is one of the things I really enjoy about being an electrician, all the different job locations. The only thing bad about that is the driving, I do have a company truck I bring home but just the drive to the job sites can be long some days. This job is about an hour drive one way for me and thats not real bad. Last year around Thanksgiving I did a job about 5 1/2 hours from home so we stayed in a motel all week, I had a great time and got to meet a lot of people, my wife on the other hand did not much care for me being gone all week.

Today we worked on setting the back
box for our panel and getting our conduit into the back box. As for me I am on vacation for a week so I don't have to think about work for a while.

No comments: