Sunday, November 16, 2008

Summer Wonders


Today I have been going through photo’s from the summer and I ran across the ones from a weekend of hiking we did in Shenandoah National Park in Virginia this past summer. I really enjoy spending time there are so many trails to hike and things to see. After looking at my pictures I am wishing spring was here. You can still hike during the winter but should be prepared for inclement weather.





This was from a hike we did that went way off the beaten path it took us the better

part of a day to hike in and back out but it was well worth it. I have many more pictures in the coming months of cold I may post more to remind myself of the warmer weather. I think the other thing I would like to spend more time doing is geocaching. We used to try and do a few each weekend with our boys but then for whatever reason we haven’t spent as much time doing it this year.




No comments: