Friday, September 19, 2008

This is Scary

Posted on/at 8:41 PM by Sparky


More from yesterdays post, This is the panel from the home that has the exterior electrified.
The neutral bar is completely oxidized and deteriorated. This panel is in need of replacement. The thing we couldn't believe is there was a real estate ad in this house and has this home listed as $169,000 and its on .03 acres? wow people are nuts.

1 comments:

KR Cox said...

Hey Sparky,keep up on your "scary" posts!Consumers need to be aware of the dangers they may cause themselves by attempting to electrical work.I deal with this type of work everyday done by both home owner and electricians.A little knowledge of electricity should help one respect electricity-not abuse electricity!

Sparky
www.sparkyuonline.com