Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hidden Treasures

Posted on/at 8:00 PM by Sparky

These are a few of the things that have been dug up since they started digging the trench for the service and this is only the start of the digging we still have a lot of trenching to do just for the electric not to mention what the contractor and plumber have to do for their stuff, I wish I had a metal detector I would take it up and look to see what I could find. I am sure there is a lot more to be found here and you never know what the earth is hiding.

2 comments:

adamrlee said...

could you enlighten me on where exactly this is and why is it important? Thanks

Electricians Notes said...

Most of the pictures on this blog are from job sites I am working at in the eastern panhandle of west Virginia or Maryland